Monday, June 14, 2010

This months sees the end of my Design Team Term at the fantastic Kaisercraft.  I will have lots of new projects to post next week as that will be my last blogging week also.  Here are some of my latest Kaisercraft projects.  I have lots and lots to show......
Hey Birdie collection.

These photos were of Noah and Belle in the mud again!!!!!  I really must do a layout that chronicles these photos from each year that has passed....and a close up....





a layout using the beautiful new specialty papers and organza ribbon packs.....



.....a close up of my pretty organza flowers...


and a btp...the gorgeous little trinket box....


and the very cute Jungle Bug collection...
This layout below is my very first in the 81/2 x 11" size and it was sooo quick and easy.  I was inspired by the lovely Christine Rumley who scraps in this size.  I think this is the first of many more to come :)...

and a cute little card....


Well that's it for now...will be back again with the latest gorgeous poem from Scrap that Poetry.... here's a little sneaky peak..



Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

  1. They are all so gorgeous, I loved them all when I saw them on the blog! The 8.5x11 size suits you! And I just love your double!!! Great work, it's been one fab year hasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts Nikki,such beautiful work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.