Saturday, August 14, 2010

Copic creation and a sneaky peak!

OH DEAR....OH DEAR....OH DEAR...
I have made mention earlier of my new- found addiction and I'm sad to report that I think it's seriously taking hold....hehehehehe.
I'm referring of course to my discovery of Copic markers.  Certainly not new in stamping circles.....but relatively new to me...lol...
Well, thanks to Phillipa and the gorgeous girls over at Lime Tart  I have joined their Copic Club and have been receiving my little bundles of Copic goodness....
Here's a little peak of what I mean....
This resource manual is the best idea.  For a novice such as myself..it's been invaluable. The tips and techniques are explained really clearly and I'm just itching to get busy and try some more out!  Here is my very first copic coloured card.....what do you think????

This stamp is from Stampavie  - Tina Wenke - called  "mouse on orange daisy"....I love it!  I've got some other cute Stampavie stamps and today I ordered some beautiful new Swiss Pixies stamps...Can't wait for these to arrive....This is one of the stamps I purchased.....cute huh!

Will pop back when they arrive with what I've created!
AND now for my little sneaky peak....here is a look at part of my creation for our next challenge over at


Will be back in a couple of days with my reveal.
Till then....take care:)

2 comments:

  1. ooo I love love love your card!! And that sneaky peek looks amazing too! I bought the watering can as well, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been admiring all the copic work around people's blogs. I haven't bought any yet, but it does look like fun. Does it take you back to days of colouring in books? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.