Saturday, October 30, 2010

Precocious Paper Projects

A little while ago I announced that Tessa has invited me to join her very first
Precocious Paper  design team. I am so excited to share with you some of what I've been creating...
These gorgeous flowers were amongst my first parcel of goodies from Tessa..
My flowers had the most gorgeous buttons in the centre, so I chose my papers based upon that.  I also decided to use kraft cardstock as a base for my cards, which matched perfectly with the flowers.

To show just how versatile these precious flowers really are, I've created 3 different cards a birthday, a best wishes and a Christmas card, all from the one set of flowers.


Attitude of Gratitude


Tessa is also undertaking a beautiful little challenge on her blog that she's created for herself over the month of November.  Here is whatTessa had to say......
" I was recently inspired to give a great deal of thought to what I am grateful for and how I am showing it. It didn't take long to realize that I really could be living a more thankful life, including not only being more grateful, but also expressing my gratitude more often. So, to help myself develop a better "Attitude of Gratitude", I have created a challenge for myself, and I hope you will join me!"



 "Each day in November, I will publicly express something that I am grateful for. I personally am going to seek out blessings in places I tend to overlook. I will post my thoughts here, on Facebook, and on Twitter. I hope that by the end of November I will have trained myself to be a little more grateful and to remember to express that gratitude.

How about you? Are you in? Should you choose to join me in these daily doses of blessing-counting, I have a $25.00 gift certificate to Precocious Paper that may be yours! Leave a comment on this post with a link to where you are posting your thoughts. In the beginning of December I will randomly draw a name. If you post about this challenge on your blog and send me a link, I will give you an extra entry. Feel free to turn the above graphic into a button for your blogs. "

I love the thought of this challenge as I know I have an awful lot to be grateful for. Taking a moment each day to acknowledge these things is such a beautiful idea :)
Maybe you might feel a little inspired to join Tessa's
Attitude for Gratitude challenge too!

2 comments:

  1. omg Nikki, your card set is amazing! Those flowers are so pretty and I love what you did with them. I am loving the thought of that gratitude challenge - just don't know if I could keep it up every day for a month. Hmmm....thinking about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards Nikki - each one is beautiful!!!! What a good idea - Gratitude challenge, it would be a helpful reminder to ourselves!!! Thanking for your popping by my blog and your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.