Thursday, April 8, 2010

Craft Shelf

Here's a little something I've been working on over the last little bit....
My friend Chelle ( scrapbookit ) and her very clever husband Rick, make and sell these at their shop.  Rick also made the desk in my scrap room, so he's obviously very good at what he does!
Here it is...


How cute are these papers???? 
In an effort to clear my ever growing stash of papers, I've decided to go back and use some of my older papers and those I can't use, I'll pop in a crafting box for Belle.
These cuties are some very old Cosmo Cricket papers!



Love the colour combination of these papers and how Cosmo always has a "strips' paper with great little sayings.  I also used some old Basic Grey ribbon too!



All in all I was really pleased with how my little shelf came together and also the fact that I've used some old supplies.  I also decorated a magazine box that I've had in my box of BTP items for ages.





Well that's it for now.
Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Gotta love using up all those older papers, it's a bit like a treasure chest when you start sorting through your old papers, and amazing how great some of them are... Love the shelf... You've been busy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shelf looks great and I LOVE what you did with the magazine box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what a gorgeous shelf chickie!! That magazine box is pretty special too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.