Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little blog love....

Look what I got today....


Thank you sooo very much to the beautiful Sam for giving me this gorgeous award.  Not only are Gerberas one of my favourite flowers, I was seriously chuffed to get this particularly from Sam...hehehe..... Be sure to stop by her blog...her work is absolutely stunning and she makes the most gorgeous hand made flowers :)
Thank you again lovely!

Well , onto my info.... I thought I'd share 5 things I love.....hmmmmm.

1. I loooove my Ugg boots.

2. I love Coles Brand Honeycomb crunch biscuits and have been known to polish of a packet by myself within days....how disgusting :)

3. I love the way Joshua cuddles me and wraps his little legs around my back.

4. I love the way Noah says....."ankooo Mumma"...hehehehe

5. I love the way Belle cacks herself when I tickle her...it is one of the happiest sounds ever!

Now onto my recipients.....


These are some of the blogs I visit all the time as their work is just sooooo very beautiful and inspiring.  Be sure to pop over to their blogs and have a stickie.
Thanks again Sam.
Have a great day everyone :)


4 comments:

  1. awww thank you my gorgeous friend. Love ya.

    Hugs
    Renee xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki that is just the sweetest... thankyou so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki. Just thought I would pop by. Your work is lovely and I have enjoyed my visit!!!! I think I need to try some of those coles honeycomb biccies......Or maybe I shouldnt!!!!!(LOL!!!) Hope you can play in the Color room soon......If you have not already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Nikki! So super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.