Sunday, July 25, 2010

Up. Up and Away and a Sneaky peak!

Well, I guess old habits die hard, as I find myself scrapping Kaiser's new release...Up, Up and Away...... hehehe..I love the beautiful warm colours of this collection and have had these Autumn photos of Noah for the longest time, just waiting for the right papers...
These happy snaps were taken at my parent home in their front garden.  They have the most enormous Liquid Amber tree and every Autumn the leaves change to provide such a beautiful display of colour.  On this particular day we tossed leaves up into the air and Noah had an absolute ball.  I looooove how happy he is in these photos...I can't help but smile every time I look at them....

and a little close up....

and here is my little sneaky peak of our next challenge over at Scrap that Poetry...

As the weekend comes to a close...I always find myself wishing for just one more day a home to enjoy before the start of another busy week.  Hope your weekend was a good one.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Awww the Autumn layout of Noah is just too cute! He looks like he was having so much fun. It's really adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nik! That is just too sweet, what a gorgeous happy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... I LOVE this new range from Kaiser, and I love what you have done with it... beautiful layout ... And what a beautiful boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Nik, I love this Kaiser range and you have scrapped it beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.