Saturday, January 15, 2011

Get Picky Sketch #4


Welcome to our very first Get Picky sketch of the year!
This month we are so very lucky to have Anna Bowkis guest designing with us, and she has also provided this months lovely sketch layout for us to play with.  Here it is...

and here is my layout...




I made myself a promise this year to try and capture more of the every day moments that make up the beauty and the chaos of my life :)  Noah is one of the hardest little people to photograph for lots of reasons, but when I took these photos of him over Chrissie, he had glimpses of the vacant little stare he sometimes gets.  We try our hardest daily to keep Noah engaged and occupied with us and activities that don't allow him to drift off into his own happy little world.  It's constant, but we can see the difference in him and his animation and speech when we do.....I guess it's the little things that make a difference :)

Be sure to pop over to the blog and check out the girls' stunning layouts. 
You won't be disappointed :)

5 comments:

  1. Nikki... thanks for sharing such a beautiful moment in your son's life with us. Love what you have done with the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning layout, Nik - I love the story behind the photos and the dark background is so eye catching - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done here! I loved working with this sketch!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Nikki, I love the colours and the open space. You have a great way of getting your story across through your layouts...(and personally I think he's looking for the hose!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, I love this page, u have done a great job with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.