Design Team Call
It’s that time again here at Get Picky and we are looking to welcome some fantastic new artists to our creative family! We would like to extend our design team positions so if you think you would be perfect, please read on.
· Designers will be required to complete 2 layouts per month.
· Designer should have a blog – posting Get Picky layouts and linking back to our blog will be required. The use of any other online gallery / forum / social network to promote Get Picky or share your work is also very much appreciated.
· Designers will be required to leave comments for participants on their entries.
· Designers will also be required to assist in judging and choosing winners for each challenge.
· Australian and International artists are welcome to apply.
· Designers will be listed on our blog and also on a special designer’s page....along with your headshot and links back to your own blog.
· When appropriate, designers will also receive product from our monthly sponsor to use in the creation of their layouts.
· You will also have a designer blinkie to display on your blog site.
· Designers will be asked to commit to a six month term commencing October1st 2011 through to the end of March 31 2011.
· Please email the following details to Nikki and Tanya at email@example.com by
· Name and location
· Brief biography, including any crafting experience/interests
· A sentence of two about what you could bring to our Get Picky team
· Links to your blog, online galleries and any other places you would be promoting Get Picky.
· A list of past and current design team experience ( previous design team experience is not required)
· Photos of three layouts that best represent your style and showcase your abilities. (We are looking specifically for multi-photo layouts)
· Please put “Design Team Call” in the subject line of your email.
· Applications close on Monday the 29th of August.
· All applicants will receive an email when their application has been received. Successful applicants will be notified via email on Friday 2nd of September and the team will be revealed on our blog on Monday the 5th of September.
· If you have any questions, please let us know: www.getpicky.blogspot.com