Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kaisercrafties..........

This beautiful project featured on the Kaisercrafties blog....

I decided to use the Gypsy Paper Collection to decorate the new photo stand as a gift for my sister.
In the first two frames, I chose a photo of Liza and I as babies (one of my favourites) and a present day photo and printed the quote on some patterned paper. On the present day frame I use a rub on sentiment from the Family Rub Ons (RB802 Heritage).



In the next two frames, I made a small pocket on both…..one to hold little tags with photos of us from early childhood and the second to hold a letter from me to her!

 
I was really pleased with how it came together and when I showed her last night (Via email) she was quite chuffed too.
This next layout was created using a piece of art work as a prompt and the very lovely Peachy Keen Paper collection.  Here's what I wrote on the blog...“I love the combination of blue, brown and cream and thought of that immediately. I loved the words of the verse, and this photo of my Mum and I jumped out at me straight away. The words sum up the kind of person she is perfectly, and they are all of the characteristics I love and admire in her.”

Well that's it again for now, will pop back later.

Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and i love what you do.It's sweet, smart and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.