Monday, September 13, 2010

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!

I'm a little bit excited here.....well no...I'm actually ridiculously excited......
the very gorgeous Philippa over at  Lime Tart
has invited me to become a guest designer for the next 3 months.....
Can you believe it...  AAAAHHHHHHH.... hehehe
I am soooooo excited. I will be joining these gorgeous girls....
Be sure to pop over to over and have a look at all the gorgeous goodies Philippa has in the store and pop onto the bog for some amazing inspiration.
Can't wait to get started!

Oh and I have some more little surprises to share too.  Be sure to pop back later for more updates.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Nik, CONGRATULATIONS sweetie! No surprise that they snapped you up though. Love your work - you are a true inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you gorgeous!! It is going to be so fun being on a team with you again. Congrats sweetness xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!!!! You are a lucky little devil aren't you....I am sooo excited for you and can't wait to see what you get up to. Lime Tart are very blessed to have you on the team......you are amazing!!!!
    Congratulations my beautiful friendxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Nikki, more people to reach and enjoy your work. Well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out about your new challenge site with Tanya and can't wait to see the first challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.