Monday, September 20, 2010

Introducing......Get Picky :):):)


Happy Monday everyone!!!!
I am sooo excited to reveal my brand new project.  My very beautiful friend Tanya Tahir and I have created a new and exciting challenge site called..."Get Picky".
We will be posting creative challenges for multi photo layouts and have lots of great plans in store - including an absolutely amazing design team :) and some awesome prizes.
All of which will be revealed in the weeks to come.

In the meantime, go over to our blog (which the very talented Kristine Davidson has also designed) and read some more details, 'follow' us, 'like' us on facebook and very soon you'll be able to grab yourself a blinkie.
We hope that you will be inspired to play along with us. Tanya and I are just so very thrilled to  have finally made this happen!

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, congratulations and good luck with the new venture. Such a fabulous idea to focus on multi-pic layouts because they certainly don't get enough attention at times. I'm sure everyone is going to love it!
    Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.