Saturday, February 5, 2011

Precocious Paper Feb Sampler

Here are my some of the projects I created for Tessa over at Precocious Paper using her stunning flowers and embellishments from the Feb Sampler Pack.....soooooo love when I get 'Tessa mail' ...hehe...


Here is my first layout...
I used some of my pics of Belle in the garden.....these are some of me all time favourite images of her..and of course the fact that she's in pink doesn't hurt.  I also loved the bright colors in these Bo Bunny papers too!
See the pretty flower in the middle with the love hearts???  It's a glittery one.....mmmmm...love glitter :)  and there are the felt and satin flowers either side....cute huh?


This was my second layout using the pale pink flowers in the pack.....which I teamed up with some brown Satin flowers to match my papers.

Again, the large pink flower in the middle is all glittery...this is one of my favourites atm....I've actually re-ordered some for myself...hehehe...
There are still more gorgeous blooms left in my pack :)  I've also created a Valentine's day card and still have some gorgeous lime green flowers ready to use in another project....but you'll just have to wait for that one...  Thanks so much for stopping by xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, we must have been checking each others blogs out at the same time :-)

    LOVE LOVE that pack from Precocious Paper, lucky you! Loving your gorgeous Pretty In Pink layout, that design is gorgeous and I love the Bo Bunny papers and of course the gorgeous flowers and photo.

    Love your My Everything layout, so special and sweet and love the yummy colour scheme!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that Bo Bunny layout it is just gorgeous. What a lovely pack of goodies to work with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.