Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scrapville February Pack...

This month's Scrapville pack is filled with gorgeous Bo Bunny goodness!!!!
Included in the February Monthly Pack is:



• Red Ribbed Cardstock

•White Ribbed Cardstock

•5 double sided Patterned Papers

•Red sticky Bling

•Crystal sticky Bling

•Black Tulle

•3 Buttons

•Red sheer stretchy Ruffle Trim

•Adornit Mini Alphas


And in the Booster we have...


•Pink Cardstock

•Bubblegum Glitter Thickers

•Crystal Flower Bling

•Black Grosgrain Ribbon with white dots

Here is my layout....



I decided to change this image of Belle into black and white and then added some pink to m colour scheme....I had planned to add some extra details to this layout, but with Noah getting sick...I ran out of time.  Having said that, I still love the way it came together.
Here are some close up of the details..





Hope everyone is well in your part of the world...thanks so much for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.